- 1 Biology Relating to or arising from non-genetic influences on gene expression: epigenetic carcinogensMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Such variations might arise from minor genetic differences or by epigenetic influences causing induction, enhancement or inhibition of repair enzyme synthesis or activity.
- The embryo is human, since it has the genetic constitution and epigenetic primordia characteristic of human beings.
- Hence, we investigated molecular genetic and epigenetic events in oral carcinogenesis.
- 2 Geology Formed later than the surrounding or underlying rock formation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ores formed at the same time as their host rocks are referred to as syngenetic; ores formed after the host rock are called epigenetic.
- Thus, the ore minerals form after the host rock and are called epigenetic.
- More recent studies suggest an epigenetic origin, indicating that sulphide-rich iron formation is a replacement type rather than a primary sedimentary facies.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The state of gene inactivation is inherited epigenetically through multiple mitoses.
- An alternate proposal suggests that centromere functionality might be epigenetically determined by a higher-order structure dictated by underlying repeats.
- Intelligence is an emergent property of person-in-society, not an inborn capability or an epigenetically developed trait of individuals.
Más definiciones de epigeneticDefinición de epigenetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.