Definición de epileptic en inglés:
Relating to or suffering from epilepsy: he had an epileptic fit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At 18 months she began to suffer regular epileptic fits, caused by a non malignant tumour on her brain.
- He suffers from epileptic fits, lower limb motor neurone problems, illnesses relating to cerebral palsy and other neurological problems.
- She cannot work as she now suffers frequent, violent epileptic fits.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who has epilepsy.
- It affects ten per cent of the population and there are more than six million migraine sufferers in the UK - more than the number of diabetics, epileptics and asthmatics combined.
- I never saw myself as someone who could be epileptic, but then I'm sure most epileptics would say the same.
- Epileptic seizures can be fatal and many epileptics are seriously injured when the normal working of the neurones in the brain is interrupted for a few minutes, so some sufferers get specially trained dogs to detect a seizure.
Definición de epileptic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan