Definición de episcopalian en inglés:
sustantivoVolver al principio
1.1 (Episcopalian) A member of the Episcopal Church.
- Perhaps most important, in many urban and rural areas where churches are struggling, Episcopalians and Lutherans will be able to have joint congregations served by a pastor or priest of either body.
- Late eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Episcopalians searched the early Church for examples to prove to Baptists that infant baptism was ancient and proper.
- This summer, Episcopalians, United Methodists and Presbyterians will take up the issue at their individual conventions.
- Example sentences
- However, I think his son converted to episcopalianism (if that can be called a ‘conversion’).
- Anglican High Churchmen referred - sometimes enviously - to the relative autonomy of non-established Scottish episcopalianism.
Definición de episcopalian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan