- 1Of or advocating government of a Church by bishops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As in 1662 the Anglican squirearchy would permit no weakening of the hierarchical and episcopalian structure of the Church.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1.1 (Episcopalian) A member of the Episcopal Church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perhaps most important, in many urban and rural areas where churches are struggling, Episcopalians and Lutherans will be able to have joint congregations served by a pastor or priest of either body.
- Late eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Episcopalians searched the early Church for examples to prove to Baptists that infant baptism was ancient and proper.
- This summer, Episcopalians, United Methodists and Presbyterians will take up the issue at their individual conventions.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, I think his son converted to episcopalianism (if that can be called a ‘conversion’).
- Anglican High Churchmen referred - sometimes enviously - to the relative autonomy of non-established Scottish episcopalianism.
Más definiciones de episcopalianDefinición de episcopalian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.