1.1Of or belonging to an episcopal Church.
1.1 (Episcopalian) A member of the Episcopal Church.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Perhaps most important, in many urban and rural areas where churches are struggling, Episcopalians and Lutherans will be able to have joint congregations served by a pastor or priest of either body.
- Late eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Episcopalians searched the early Church for examples to prove to Baptists that infant baptism was ancient and proper.
- This summer, Episcopalians, United Methodists and Presbyterians will take up the issue at their individual conventions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, I think his son converted to episcopalianism (if that can be called a ‘conversion’).
- Anglican High Churchmen referred - sometimes enviously - to the relative autonomy of non-established Scottish episcopalianism.
Palabras que riman con episcopalianalien, Australian, bacchanalian, Castalian, Deucalion, Hegelian, madrigalian, mammalian, Pygmalion, Salian, saturnalian, sesquipedalian, tatterdemalion, Thessalian, Westphalian
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: epis¦co|pa¦lian
Definición de episcopalian en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda