Relating to knowledge or to the degree of its validation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Indeed, many such philosophers are not concerned with the analysis of any ordinary concept of knowledge or of epistemic justification.
- This allows them to accord individuals a degree of epistemic privilege with respect to their own inner goings-on.
- On one kind of interpretation, Descartes relaxes his epistemic standards in the Sixth Meditation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Only with such a goal in the background does the two-step process of employing historical materialism to establish an epistemically and normatively independent stance make sense.
- In this regard, Augustine's illuminationism is a worthy contender among more familiar attempts to make intellectual cognition epistemically secure and reliable.
- An interesting task for social epistemology is to identify the types of collaboration that would be optimal in terms of some epistemically relevant measure.
Palabras que riman con epistemicanaemic (US anemic), systemic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: epi|stem¦ic
Definición de epistemic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda