Relating to knowledge or to the degree of its validation.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, many such philosophers are not concerned with the analysis of any ordinary concept of knowledge or of epistemic justification.
- This allows them to accord individuals a degree of epistemic privilege with respect to their own inner goings-on.
- On one kind of interpretation, Descartes relaxes his epistemic standards in the Sixth Meditation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only with such a goal in the background does the two-step process of employing historical materialism to establish an epistemically and normatively independent stance make sense.
- In this regard, Augustine's illuminationism is a worthy contender among more familiar attempts to make intellectual cognition epistemically secure and reliable.
- An interesting task for social epistemology is to identify the types of collaboration that would be optimal in terms of some epistemically relevant measure.
Definición de epistemic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.