(also equal opportunity)
- The right to be treated without discrimination, especially on the grounds of one’s sex, race, or age: legislation concerning race relations and equal opportunities equal opportunity in education [as modifier]: an equal opportunity policyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The report reveals that many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies in place, and where they do they are often out of date.
- Many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies.
- A good employer will have agreed equal opportunities and other policies such as anti-harassment with the union.
Más definiciones de equal opportunitiesDefinición de equal opportunities en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.