- another term for egalitarian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those who believe in nurturing, finding fitting consequences for behavior, and disciplining through mutual respect believe in an equalitarian type of family values system.
- At least, that's what I expected, when she claimed on opening night to be an equalitarian.
- Although not perfect, it is a thousand times more fraternal, equalitarian and human than any other project that others want to impose on us.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What primarily entrenched a culture of incompetence was a combination of nationalism and equalitarianism.
- Nor is it simply the decline of deference to elite rule and the rise of individualism, majoritarianism, and equalitarianism.
- After all, the ferocious equalitarianism of the old public sector would never have let people be paid more simply because they were pakeha.
Más definiciones de equalitarianDefinición de equalitarian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.