Definición de equality en inglés:
1 [mass noun] The state of being equal, especially in status, rights, or opportunities: an organization aiming to promote racial equality
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We also know that the labour movement has to work very hard to ensure that same equality of access and opportunity in the union.
- Moreover, not everything is done to ensure equality of opportunity.
- All the evidence shows, that if you want to promote social mobility and equality of opportunity, you have to start early.
fairness, justness, equitability, impartiality, even-handedness, egalitarianism, equal rights, equal opportunities, non-discrimination;
justice, freedom, emancipation
2 Mathematics A symbolic expression of the fact that two quantities are equal; an equation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Relationships between other values from different quantity spaces can be defined using equalities and correspondences.
- The formal algebraic manipulation of series investigated by Lagrange and Laplace in the 1770s was put in the form of operator equalities by Arbogast in 1800 in Calcul des dérivations.
- In a series of papers published over the following years Edmonds examined a whole variety of different conditions on the functions f and g which give the required equalities.
Late Middle English: via Old French from Latin aequalitas, from aequalis (see equal).
Palabras que riman con equalityfrivolity, jollity, polity, quality
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda