- In other words, to ensure good governance where all are treated equally and justly.
- Is there reason to believe that we are not treating all employees equally and fairly?
- When they talk about one law for all, are they talking about a law that is impartial and treats all people equally?
- Everything there must be divided equally into six shares and distributed as soon as possible.
- If the parents earn the same amount, then they will share equally in the cost of raising that child.
- By slacking, you simply reduce the size of the pie that your parents will eventually divide equally.
- They are willing to do good as long as it is conducive to their self interest, but, equally, they are willing to do evil also.
- Equally, they are divided on how skills emerge and develop.
The construction equally as, as in follow-up discussion is equally as important, is relatively common but is condemned on the grounds of redundancy. Either word can be used alone and be perfectly correct, e.g. follow-up discussion is equally important or follow-up discussion is as important.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: equal¦ly
Definición de equally en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.