Of, at, or near the equator: equatorial regions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Physical Rwanda occupies a mountainous region where the equatorial climate is modified by the altitude.
- These are all in circular prograde orbits near Neptune's equatorial plane, and they probably formed in place.
- With its equatorial climate, Bushara Island is truly ideal.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm surrounded by blue arctic ice, but I'm deliciously, equatorially warm.
- In the constriction, a water-free space around the ion was always observed either equatorially or on one side.
- The eyespot is observed by light microscopy as a bright reddish-orange spot located approximately equatorially in the cell relative to the flagellar pole and offset from the plane of the flagella by 45°.