Definición de equatorial en inglés:
Of, at, or near the equator: equatorial regions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Physical Rwanda occupies a mountainous region where the equatorial climate is modified by the altitude.
- These are all in circular prograde orbits near Neptune's equatorial plane, and they probably formed in place.
- With its equatorial climate, Bushara Island is truly ideal.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I'm surrounded by blue arctic ice, but I'm deliciously, equatorially warm.
- In the constriction, a water-free space around the ion was always observed either equatorially or on one side.
- The eyespot is observed by light microscopy as a bright reddish-orange spot located approximately equatorially in the cell relative to the flagellar pole and offset from the plane of the flagella by 45°.
Palabras que riman con equatorialaccessorial, accusatorial, advertorial, ambassadorial, arboreal, armorial, auditorial, authorial, boreal, censorial, combinatorial, consistorial, conspiratorial, corporeal, curatorial, dictatorial, directorial, editorial, executorial, gladiatorial, gubernatorial, immemorial, imperatorial, janitorial, lavatorial, manorial, marmoreal, memorial, monitorial, natatorial, oratorial, oriel, pictorial, piscatorial, prefectorial, professorial, proprietorial, rectorial, reportorial, sartorial, scriptorial, sectorial, senatorial, territorial, tonsorial, tutorial, uxorial, vectorial, visitorial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda