Definición de equatorial en inglés:
Of, at, or near the equator: equatorial regions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Physical Rwanda occupies a mountainous region where the equatorial climate is modified by the altitude.
- These are all in circular prograde orbits near Neptune's equatorial plane, and they probably formed in place.
- With its equatorial climate, Bushara Island is truly ideal.
- Example sentences
- I'm surrounded by blue arctic ice, but I'm deliciously, equatorially warm.
- In the constriction, a water-free space around the ion was always observed either equatorially or on one side.
- The eyespot is observed by light microscopy as a bright reddish-orange spot located approximately equatorially in the cell relative to the flagellar pole and offset from the plane of the flagella by 45°.
Words that rhyme with equatorialaccessorial, accusatorial, advertorial, ambassadorial, arboreal, armorial, auditorial, authorial, boreal, censorial, combinatorial, consistorial, conspiratorial, corporeal, curatorial, dictatorial, directorial, editorial, executorial, gladiatorial, gubernatorial, immemorial, imperatorial, janitorial, lavatorial, manorial, marmoreal, memorial, monitorial, natatorial, oratorial, oriel, pictorial, piscatorial, prefectorial, professorial, proprietorial, rectorial, reportorial, sartorial, scriptorial, sectorial, senatorial, territorial, tonsorial, tutorial, uxorial, vectorial, visitorial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia