Definición de Equatorial Guinea en inglés:
A small country of West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea, comprising several offshore islands and a coastal settlement between Cameroon and Gabon; population 633,400 (est. 2009); languages, Spanish (official), local Niger-Congo languages, pidgin; capital, Malabo (on the island of Bioko). Formerly a Spanish colony, the country became fully independent in 1968. It is the only independent Spanish-speaking state in the continent of Africa.
- Equatorial Guinean adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘I think the British thought, ‘If there's a change of regime, no problem ’, ‘said a spokesman for the Equatorial Guinean government.’
- ‘We are awaiting a copy of the questions which the Equatorial Guinean authorities have addressed to the Department of Justice according to reports we have read,’ his legal adviser, Peter Hodes, said yesterday.
- Mico Nsue had also defended some of the 100 Equatorial Guinean dissidents and former soldiers tried in 2002 for a threat to state security.
Definición de Equatorial Guinea en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda