- A female rider or performer on horseback.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, Larasati had long harbored a secret desire to become a professional equestrienne.
- Fanny was, by all accounts, a fine equestrienne smartly turned out as she sought every opportunity to ride.
- She has an equestrienne profile with boot and jodhpurs as two essential items.
mid 19th century: alteration of equestrian, on the pattern of feminine nouns such as Parisienne.
Más definiciones de equestrienneDefinición de equestrienne en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.