- An acrobat who performs balancing feats, especially a tightrope walker.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A closeted, kilted singer is brutally rejected by his former partner who is now an unbalanced equilibrist.
- Not content with this bit of high-altitude aptitude, the equilibrist re-crosses the falls, first blindfolded, then on a bicycle, then on stilts, then pushing a wheelbarrow while carrying a man on his back.
- The Equilibrist's given name was Randy May but he had legally changed it.
Más definiciones de equilibristDefinición de equilibrist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.