verbo (equips, equipping, equipped)[with object]
- Consider this only if your boat is fully equipped with all the necessary navigation aids and safety equipment.
- The interior is equipped with a generous supply of wood, leather and thick carpet.
- Also, when I buy a car it is fully equipped with lights, reflectors and so forth, but a bike is usually not.
- Ongoing training equips members for any situation.
- The oil poured on David's head by Samuel became a vehicle through which the blessing of the Holy Spirit was released in his life to equip him for his task as king.
- The future is unpredictable so our education system must equip people to cope with new situations with confidence.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I am a Christian, husband, dad, learner, worshiper, equipper.
- Thank you for your interest in participating in the initiative as an equipper.
Early 16th century: from French équiper, probably from Old Norse skipa 'to man (a ship)', from skip 'ship'.
Equip is from French équiper ‘equip’, probably from Old Norse skipa ‘to man (a ship)’, from skip ‘ship’.
Palabras que riman con equipblip, chip, clip, dip, drip, flip, grip, gyp, hip, kip, lip, nip, outstrip, pip, quip, rip, scrip, ship, sip, skip, slip, snip, strip, tip, toodle-pip, trip, whip, yip, zip
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: equip
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.