Definición de equiprobable en inglés:
adjetivoMathematics & Logic
(Of two or more things) equally likely to occur; having equal probability.
- The method remains unbiased as long as the base composition is balanced: failures are equiprobable for X Y and Y X actual changes.
- Compared to the maximum-likelihood estimator under the equiprobable population, this estimator is very efficient.
- Participants were randomly assigned by an ‘adaptive biased coin’ technique, rather than simple equiprobable randomisation, to ensure balance of group numbers.
- Example sentences
- Analyses of such a sample require weighting cases to produce the equivalent of equiprobability, which allows one to produce unbiased estimates of parameters describing the population from which the sample was drawn.
- E increases with both the number of categories (residues at a site) and their equiprobability.
- Within the selected age range, one child was selected on an equiprobability basis to generate a total screening sample of 4,500 children.
Definición de equiprobable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia