Definición de equivalence en inglés:
The condition of being equal or equivalent in value, worth, function, etc. knowledge of equivalence of units is required [count noun]: precise equivalences between qualifications across Europe
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Court began by setting out the principle of national procedural autonomy, as qualified by the conditions of equivalence and practical possibility.
- He gave necessary and sufficient conditions for the linear equivalence of two curves on a surface F in 1905.
- Their doctrine of moral equivalence couldn't survive equal scrutiny.
- Example sentences
- This moral generosity is exhibited primarily through a kind of equivalency in scene structure.
- Moral equivalency was the great ‘liberal’ doctrine of the Cold war - claiming that the stifling and brutal Soviet tyranny was ‘equivalent’ to Western democracy.
- Responsible news organizations owe their readers and viewers accuracy about military casualties and homeland dangers, not moral equivalency between terrorists and law-abiding democrats.
Words that rhyme with equivalenceambivalence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan