Definición de equivalence en inglés:
The condition of being equal or equivalent in value, worth, function, etc. knowledge of equivalence of units is required [count noun]: precise equivalences between qualifications across Europe
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Court began by setting out the principle of national procedural autonomy, as qualified by the conditions of equivalence and practical possibility.
- He gave necessary and sufficient conditions for the linear equivalence of two curves on a surface F in 1905.
- Their doctrine of moral equivalence couldn't survive equal scrutiny.
- 1equivalency sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This moral generosity is exhibited primarily through a kind of equivalency in scene structure.
- Moral equivalency was the great ‘liberal’ doctrine of the Cold war - claiming that the stifling and brutal Soviet tyranny was ‘equivalent’ to Western democracy.
- Responsible news organizations owe their readers and viewers accuracy about military casualties and homeland dangers, not moral equivalency between terrorists and law-abiding democrats.
Palabras que riman con equivalenceambivalence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda