sustantivoMathematics & Logic
- A relation between elements of a set which is reflexive, symmetric, and transitive and which defines exclusive classes whose members bear the relation to each other and not to those in other classes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are almost ready to define an equivalence relation between hyperreal numbers.
- In The classification of prime-power groups Hall introduces an equivalence relation called isoclinism to aid the classification of prime power groups.
- You can't have a classification without an equivalence relation, and one of the three defining properties of an equivalence relation is transitivity.
Más definiciones de equivalence relationDefinición de equivalence relation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.