- But hang on to the receipt in case you want to exchange it for something of equivalent value in case you don't need that day or you've had it before.
- Farmers are now expecting prices to lift by an equivalent amount.
- We will panic about being unable to afford to replace the boiler and then, on impulse, book a weekend in Ibiza that costs the equivalent amount.
- Additionally, the effect of watching fish was determined to be equivalent to the effect of hypnosis.
- The effect is equivalent to always rejecting the face-up card that is passed to you.
- Aids currently causes deaths equivalent to the Holocaust every two years.
- 1 is equivalent to 16, because both have remainder 1 when you divide by three, but 2 is NOT equivalent to 7 because 2 has remainder 2, but 7 has remainder 1.
- A is equivalent to A for all A in the set of upper case Latin characters.
- This amount is the equivalent today to about $750, but in terms of rupees it is not an insignificant sum.
- Money, the means of expression of value as a symbolic equivalent, is comparable, Marx said, to language.
- Marias opens the piece by talking about how some phrases just don't have a similar equivalent in other languages.
- The equivalent of a substance is the mass which supplies or consumes one mole of another substance in a reaction.
- It is defined as the number of equivalents of solute per volume of solution in liters.
- There go four equivalents of carbon monoxide into your blood cells, and there's only so long you can keep that up.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is no equivalently left-wing analogue with any clout in the United States.
- Yes, the two parties are equivalently malignant this way.
- Not that all fantastic theories are equivalently nonsensical.
Late Middle English (describing persons who were equal in power or rank): via Old French from late Latin aequivalent- 'being of equal worth', from the verb aequivalere, from aequi- 'equally' + valere 'be worth'.
Palabras que riman con equivalentambivalent
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: equiva|lent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.