- At least four distinct periods, or eras, define the recent history of Congress.
- Few eras of American history have undergone as sweeping a reinterpretation by historians in the past forty years as Reconstruction, the turbulent period that followed the Civil War.
- The structure of the novel, then, makes possible a way of thinking about America that crosses the lines between eras, making American history a single connected story.
- The period is further divided into the early Heian and the late Heian, or Fujiwara, eras, the pivotal date being 894, the year imperial embassies to China were officially discontinued.
- Simply put, it was on that date that the communist era in Bulgaria started.
- Many of America's great cathedrals of racing date from the Depression era of the film's setting.
- The division of the Phanerozoic into chronostratigraphic divisions - eras, periods, epochs and ages - has itself evolved over a period of about 200 years.
- The largest would be the ‘Permo-Triassic’ extinction, between the Permian and Triassic periods, of the Paleozoic and Mesozoic eras.
- The following table shows the three eras and eleven geological periods that comprise the Phanerozoic.
Mid 17th century: from late Latin aera, denoting a number used as a basis of reckoning, an epoch from which time is reckoned, plural of aes, aer- 'money, counter'.
Palabras que riman con eraAltamira, chimera, clearer, Elvira, hearer, Hera, hetaera, interferer, lempira, lira, lire, Madeira, Megaera, monstera, rangatira, rearer, scorzonera, sera, shearer, smearer, sneerer, steerer, Thera, Utsire, Vera
Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
Definición de era en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.