- 1A person or thing that erects something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Working inside the cramped attic directly above the fragile plaster ceiling, erectors assembled the trusses with bolts instead of welds because of the threat of fire.
- To erect the trusses, the steel erector used twelve 78-ft-tall shoring towers, one under each tip of each cantilever.
- Even so, with bolts and base plates at myriad angles, the steel erector had to maneuver the pieces with hydraulic rams and remove some to fit others in to fine-tune sequencing.
- 1.1A muscle which maintains an erect state of a part of the body or an erect posture of the body: a spinal erectorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That's a shame, because these exercises build an excellent foundation of mass and strength by stressing many muscles at once, especially the trapezius, spinal erectors and quadriceps.
- Continue to train abdominals and spinal erectors, as muscle at the front and back of your midsection will distract from your waist width.
- The light weight/high repetitions of an inline stride's push-off strengthen the spinal erectors (lower back muscles).
- 1.2 (Erector) North American • trademark A construction toy consisting of components for making model buildings and vehicles: [as modifier]: an Erector setMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, the Erector set of the modern recording studio can be used to create both reproduced and rendered music.
- Sometimes it can be like trying to build with LEGO and an Erector set; both are good tools, but neither fits the other's idea of how to put the world together.
- Most of the toys I requested for gifts on my birthday and at Christmas came from the company best known as the maker of the Erector set.
Más definiciones de erectorDefinición de erector en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.