Definición de ergodic en inglés:
Relating to or denoting systems or processes with the property that, given sufficient time, they include or impinge on all points in a given space and can be represented statistically by a reasonably large selection of points.
- Doeblin also contributed to the theory of random chains with complete connection, some of which was used in a paper by him on ergodic properties of continued fractions.
- While in the Harvard College Observatory he worked on many mathematical and astronomical subjects including topology and ergodic theory.
- He introduced ergodic methods into number theory in his first work.
- Example sentences
- This behavior indicates that the S-protein is diffusing toward a looser state, where the system gains in ergodicity, similarly to what is observed in amorphous systems and in spin glasses.
- As NAGYLAKI 1998 notes, ergodicity in itself probably does not rule out very many plausible biological scenarios.
- Model-based geostatistical theory requires two hypotheses: stationarity and ergodicity.
Definición de ergodic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan