Definición de erotic en inglés:
Relating to or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement: her book of erotic fantasies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To pluck food from a nude woman at a party is certainly sensual and quite likely erotic, but sexual?
- But to see these images as either overtly sexual or even primarily erotic would be a big mistake.
- Are you ready to take a look at the effects of the sexual revolution on erotic cinema?
sexually arousing, sexually exciting, sexually stimulating;
pornographic, sexually explicit, lewd, smutty, hard-core, soft-core, dirty, off colour, indecent, improper, filthy, vulgar, crude;
seductive, alluring, tantalizing, desirable, aphrodisiac;
rare venereous, anacreontic
- Example sentences
- Included in the draft legislation is a 10-year jail sentence and fines of more than $40,000 for ‘locking lips’ in public or dancing erotically.
- A little-known Federal law allows individuals to send a Prohibitory Order against companies that are sending unsolicited sexually provocative or erotically arousing mail.
- It's depicting it very erotically, very excitedly.