Definición de erotomania en inglés:
1Excessive sexual desire.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Changes in sexual behavior, though uncommon, have been seen in patients with epilepsy, including hypersexuality, pansexuality, erotomania, sexual paranoia, exhibitionism, and fetishism.
- I mean, I don't have to worry about the kinds of tricky situations that erotomania would lead me into, and I don't have to fear the damage that kleptomania or pyromania might cause me to inflict.
- Thus, it's easier to sort for little things like erotomania, or a pathological inability to communicate.
1.1 Psychiatry A delusion in which a person (typically a woman) believes that another person (typically of higher social status) is in love with them.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Houran's studies indicate that the most deeply obsessed also show signs of erotomania, the delusion of having a love affair with an unattainable or uninterested person.
- In the run-up to her death psychiatrists deemed she suffered from a condition known as erotomania in which people believe others to be in love with them.
- A woman masquerades as a doctor, but is stalking a male staff member as part of a delusion of erotomania.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To prepare, Tautou read a medical study of erotomaniacs: people who love excessively.
- An erotomaniac, Duperret spends most of the play trying to get his hands on Charlotte, a narcoleptic, who sleepily fends off his ham-handing (when she's not unconscious).
- Davenport is a cameo, a supporting erotomaniac.
Palabras que riman con erotomaniaAlbania, balletomania, bibliomania, crania, dipsomania, egomania, kleptomania, Lithuania, Lusitania, mania, Mauritania, megalomania, miscellanea, monomania, nymphomania, Pennsylvania, Pomerania, pyromania, Rainier, Romania, Ruritania, Tasmania, Transylvania, Urania
Definición de erotomania en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda