Definición de erroneous en inglés:
Wrong; incorrect: employers sometimes make erroneous assumptions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Incorrect, difficult or erroneous readings must have been created over time by scribal error.
- Even if the award was somewhat low it could not in any way be said to be wholly erroneous or wrong in principle, he submits.
- There is nothing stated which is erroneous or wrong and there is no allegation that there is.
wrong, incorrect, mistaken, in error, inaccurate, not accurate, inexact, not exact, imprecise, invalid, untrue, false, fallacious, wide of the mark, off target;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Or do you reject the new data entirely, because the fact that it contradicts the previous timeline is prima facie evidence of its erroneousness?
- He believed that prosperity could only be guaranteed if the country retained the imperial connection, and maintained that the Union had failed it because of its misapplication and not because of its inherent erroneousness.
- And please don't bother to ‘enlighten’ me of the erroneousness of it all, because I am VERY much aware of it.
Pronunciación: /ɪˈrəʊnɪəsnəs/ /ɛˈrəʊnɪəsnəs/sustantivo
Palabras que riman con erroneousacrimonious, antimonious, ceremonious, euphonious, felonious, harmonious, parsimonious, Petronius, sanctimonious, Suetonius
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda