Definición de error en inglés:
1A mistake: spelling errors an error of judgement
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A minute mistake, an error of judgement, is all that it takes for a ghastly mishap to occur, resulting in death or worse, a life-long disability.
- In a way, Nolan makes a similar error of judgement, mistaking atmospheric darkness for thematic darkness.
- That happens a lot on the web, and sometimes it can be used to cover awful mistakes or errors of judgment.
1.1 [mass noun] The state or condition of being wrong in conduct or judgement: goods dispatched to your branch in error the crash was caused by human error
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, as a consequent of inadvertent human error, conditions are contrary to preferred expectations.
- The common threads running through most nuclear accidents are unexpected technical conditions and human error.
- Lastly, don't discount the possibility of human error when conducting the audit.
1.2 [mass noun] technical A measure of the estimated difference between the observed or calculated value of a quantity and its true value.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is a statistically significant difference in the estimating error between estimating at WBS level one and level two.
- The within group variance component estimates measurement error, as percentage of the total variance.
- We compared the Ka and Ks values computed from the three methods with their corresponding expected values and calculated their error percentages.
see the error of one's ways
- Realize or acknowledge one’s wrongdoing: he quickly sees the error of his ways and turns into a figure of saintly humilityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To conclude my digression, let me tell that my pal quickly saw the error of his ways and got a decent job in a newspaper soon after.
- However, to then book Neill for diving was outrageous and we can only hope the Sheffield official sees the error of his ways before the second leg.
- But the recent pictures added to that, and there is a growing movement of people who are seeing the error of their ways.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Robb's performance was matched by his team's errorless game in the field.
- He had 25 hits in his first 67 at-bats and was errorless in 15 starts (14 at second base, one at shortstop).
- Why do people prefer the reproduction of other people's errors to my own errorless prose?
Palabras que riman con errorBerra, Ferrer, sierra, terror
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda