Definición de eruption en inglés:
- Most of Mars' surface was shaped later by meteorite impacts, volcanic eruptions and erosion by dust and wind.
- This record has been obscured on the Earth by billions of years of rain, wind, erosion, volcanic eruptions, mountain building, and plate tectonics.
- Geochemical analyses of these clasts show that the eruption tapped two chemically distinct rhyolitic magmas.
- Many other instances of alleged inaccuracy, distortion and misrepresentation have remained on file and I may well have ignored them but for the sudden eruption of complaints in recent months.
- A sudden eruption in the manager of common sense on tactical deployment, a rediscovery of cohesive drive among the players, and England could yet bid convincingly for glory in the summer.
- The eruption of street violence also made clear to foreign investors that Indonesia was unsafe and that political interests remain on top of economic ones.
- A common cause of allergies, rashes, skin eruptions and more serious autoimmune problems is leaky gut syndrome.
- Skin eruptions resembling eczema are reported regularly.
- Logically, a blister is an abnormal eruption of the skin that eventually goes away.
corrupt from Middle English:
Corrupt comes from Latin corrumpere ‘mar, bribe, destroy’, from cor- ‘altogether’ and rumpere ‘to break’. Also from rumpere are disrupt (Late Middle English) ‘break apart’; eruption (Late Middle English) a breaking out; interrupt (Late Middle English) ‘to break between’. See words at rut
Palabras que riman con eruptionabruption, corruption, disruption, interruption
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.