Definición de escape hatch en inglés:
1A hatch for use as an emergency exit, especially from a submarine, ship, or aircraft.
- Rescue divers approach the distressed submarine and use the submarine's escape hatch to transfer emergency life support stores.
- But all hope was lost on the ninth day when divers released the outer aft escape hatch of the submarine and found that it was completely flooded.
- That's when someone opened the escape hatch on top of the aircraft in the cockpit, Wilson said.
1.1A means of retreat from or avoidance of a difficulty or problem: you shouldn’t rush into marriage, looking at divorce as an escape hatch if things don’t work out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Medication has always seemed like some sort of bogus escape hatch, a way around dealing with reality and the issues at hand.
Definición de escape hatch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary