Definición de escape hatch en inglés:
1A hatch for use as an emergency exit, especially from a submarine, ship, or aircraft.
- Rescue divers approach the distressed submarine and use the submarine's escape hatch to transfer emergency life support stores.
- But all hope was lost on the ninth day when divers released the outer aft escape hatch of the submarine and found that it was completely flooded.
- That's when someone opened the escape hatch on top of the aircraft in the cockpit, Wilson said.
1.1A means of retreat from or avoidance of a difficulty or problem: you shouldn’t rush into marriage, looking at divorce as an escape hatch if things don’t work out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Medication has always seemed like some sort of bogus escape hatch, a way around dealing with reality and the issues at hand.
Definición de escape hatch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan