- A light canvas shoe with a plaited fibre sole.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Time to bring back summertime's other footwear staple: espadrilles.
- Team your slouchy, layered outfits with wedge heeled espadrilles, because the sandals which originate from Spain and were big in the 70s are back once again.
- I slipped on some white hemp soled espadrilles and went down to the open-air restaurant to get some food, because I was hungry.
late 19th century: from French, from Provençal espardi(l)hos, from espart 'esparto', from Latin spartum (see esparto).
Más definiciones de espadrilleDefinición de espadrille en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.