sustantivo[mass noun] Philosophy
- Essential nature or essence: two traditions, each of whose esse is opposition to the central tenets of the other See also in esse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As potential to, and receptive of esse, essence is thus a principle through which and in which a thing exists.
- We see here clearly how Thomas has appropriated Plato's thought for his own ‘existential’ (in the sense of esse) purposes.
- Essence is the intrinsic limitation of esse, the crystallization of existence, bordered by nothingness.
Latin, 'to be' (used as a noun).
Más definiciones de esseDefinición de esse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.