Definición de establish en inglés:
- Beatrice, a former director of a market research company, had just established her own firm.
- He left the security of permanent employment to establish a sports centre in Melbourne.
- It will be the first licensed international brokerage firm to be established in Abu Dhabi.
- I am also grateful to my sister for her liaison with indigenous education colleagues, and for establishing some of my contacts in Adelaide.
- Some teachers would make an initial effort to establish communication and then would lessen their efforts.
- But once contact had been established, the information given was both speedy and accurate.
- He has firmly established himself as a young goalkeeper with a big future.
- The gold was won by Christian Olsson, the Swede, who has firmly established himself as Jonathan Edwards's heir.
- During that time she has established herself as an accomplished broadcaster, capable of dealing with the most delicate and difficult news stories.
- Once the premise has been established, the film allows Johnston to revisit four women and catch a sobering glimpse of the different lives he might have led.
- The film wastes little time establishing the main characters and their inter-relationships.
- But ‘Hellboy’ screams of future opportunity now that the character has been established on film.
- The firm's research had established that 75 retailers had requirements for space in York, some of whom would want to come into the city from outside.
- Research firmly establishes a link between a country's increased trade and economic well-being.
- Research has firmly established the link between social function and pathological outcomes.
- You now leave him with his trump winner, and establish clubs.
- So what if they establish their spades?
Late Middle English (recorded earlier as stablish): from Old French establiss-, lengthened stem of establir, from Latin stabilire 'make firm', from stabilis (adjective) 'stable'.
Palabras que riman con establishstablish
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.