- 1A rule, method, or criterion for arriving at an estimate of the value of a parameter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As discussed above, they both have shortcoming as estimators of reliability.
- In contrast, the likelihood estimator maintains a low standard error across the full range of conditions.
- For both types of nests, daily survival rates and standard errors were calculated using the maximum-likelihood estimator of Bart and Robson.
- 1.1A quantity used or evaluated as an estimate of the value of a parameter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is based on an analytical relationship between the expected value of the estimator and its real value.
- In this article, we define new population-specific parameters of population divergence and construct sample statistics that are estimators of these parameters.
- In tests for this paper, I found that some of the estimators became statistically significant after the Newey-West corrections were performed, while other estimators remained insignificant.
- 1.2A person who estimates the price, value, number, quantity, or extent of something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How can its estimators obtain pricing for the many items they are going to need?
- While the estimator doesn't know the price of parts for my bike, and will let the shop determine that, he figures it'll be around $800 to fix everything.
- He explained that his work as chief estimator is different from that of junior estimator, to the extent that when he was a junior estimator the senior partners Emmons & Mitchell were watching his work closely.
Más definiciones de estimatorDefinición de estimator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.