A person who hacks into a computer network in order to test or evaluate its security, rather than with malicious or criminal intent: ethical hackers are becoming a mainstay of the effort to make corporate networks more secure
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A Houston ethical hacker accused of breaking into the wireless network of a Texan court has been acquitted of all charges.
- "There is nothing fool-proof here," adds the ethical hacker.
- The expert, who works as an "ethical hacker" testing websites, broke into password-protected Microsoft Word and Excel documents in just five seconds.
ethical hacking sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ethical hacking is normally done with the target's consent: paid security experts look for holes in the system.
- Furthermore, the varied job skills that ethical hacking trains you for could boost your career in the future.
- It is also known as ethical hacking, vulnerability assessment and Internet vulnerability analysis.
Definición de ethical hacker en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda