Definición de ethical hacker en inglés:
A person who hacks into a computer network in order to test or evaluate its security, rather than with malicious or criminal intent: ethical hackers are becoming a mainstay of the effort to make corporate networks more secure
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Computer-security services, including vulnerability assessments by ethical hackers and other services, was a $1.8-billion (U.S.) worldwide market last year.
- A lot of the ethical hackers have pointed us to more negative testing.
- Moore's personal background is similar to that of many ethical hackers.
ethical hacking sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The discipline of ethical hacking has grown in recent years, as more companies become concerned over the threat of criminal strikes on their computer systems.
- "However, with the threats to information and computer technology constantly evolving, it is essential that GCHQ allows candidates who may be self-taught, but have a keen interest in code breaking and ethical hacking, to enter the recruitment route too."
- Ethical hacking is normally done with the target's consent: paid security experts look for holes in the system.
Definición de ethical hacker en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán