- The study of the different ways the world is perceived and categorized in different cultures.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Urton, 53, is an Andean scholar whose studies meld ethnography, ethnohistory and ethnoscience.
- For instance, many scholars have explored how modern western science has overwhelmed and supplanted both ethnoscience and traditional or indigenous systems of knowledge.
- Science is alleged to be no more legitimate than many other non-scientific practices such as those embodied in ‘local knowledge’, ‘ethnoscience’ and what the postmodernist Lyotard calls ‘narratives’.
Más definiciones de ethnoscienceDefinición de ethnoscience en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.