- systematic chemical name for acetylene.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, the composition of Titan's atmosphere is complex: it is made up primarily of nitrogen, but a variety of hydrocarbons, such as methane, ethane, ethyne, and propane, are also present.
- Acetylene or ethyne is also used to make vinyl chloride and vinyl acetate, both of which are converted to polymers.
- At standard temperature and pressure, ethyne is a colorless gas with a pleasant smell.
Más definiciones de ethyneDefinición de ethyne en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.