Definición de eucryphia en inglés:
A shrub or small tree with glossy dark green leaves and large white flowers, native to Australia and South America.
- Genus Eucryphia, family Eucryphiaceae
- Huge specimens of eucalyptus, eucryphias, magnolias and rhododendrons are underplanted with unusual shrubs and choice perennials like Trilliums, Arisaema and blue poppies.
- And he did, collecting plants from across the globe: rare azaleas, tall eucryphias with leaves like perfumed confetti, a flowering Chilean fire tree planted to celebrate his Golden Jubilee in 1945.
- Add to this Lilium auratum; eucryphias - ‘they flower late in August, which is very satisfactory’ - and hoheria, ‘a lovely little tree with the most beautiful honey-scented flowers’.
Definición de eucryphia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan