Definición de euphoriant en inglés:
(Chiefly of a drug) producing a feeling of euphoria.
- GHB has an intoxicant, sedative or euphoriant effect that begins within 10 to 20 minutes of taking the drug.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess potential abuse in adult patients, Strattera was not associated with a pattern of response that suggested stimulant or euphoriant properties.
- Synthetic GHB, originally used by body builders for its putative anabolic effects, has more recently been abused for its sedative, euphoriant and aphrodisiac effects and as a ‘rave’ and ‘date rape’ drug.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A euphoriant drug.
- GHB's growing reputation as a euphoriant has contributed to its popularity as a recreational drug.
- Bodybuilders claim GHB helps metabolize fat and build muscle, and persons who attend nightclubs and parties (such as all-night ‘raves’) use it as a euphoriant.
- Why not memory blockers for the former, mood brighteners for the latter, and a good euphoriant - without risks of hangovers or cirrhosis - when celebratory occasions fail to be jolly?
Definición de euphoriant en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan