Characterized by or feeling intense excitement and happiness: a euphoric sense of freedom
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I became filled with a sense of euphoric conversion; a new, enlightened understanding of the world.
- It is precisely here that the viewer experiences a euphoric sense of triumph in the face of such adversity.
- The sensation of sumptuous lips crushed against your own is every bit as euphoric as the indulgent delight of the feathery beginning.
elated, happy, joyful, joyous, delighted, gleeful, excited, exhilarated, animated, jubilant, exultant, ecstatic, blissful, enraptured, rapturous, rhapsodic, in rhapsodies, intoxicated, transported, on cloud nine, in heaven, in paradise, in seventh heaven
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then he leans forward, his childish face alight as he repeats euphorically: ‘I am so lucky.’
- When her neighbours euphorically celebrate the home team's win, she receives the news that her husband is missing in action on the battlefront.
- Henry Jackson euphorically predicted he would win big in New York.
Palabras que riman con euphoricaleatoric, allegoric, anaphoric, camphoric, categoric, choric, Doric, historic, metaphoric, meteoric, phantasmagoric, phosphoric, pyrophoric, semaphoric, sophomoric, theophoric, Warwick, Yorick
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: eu|phor¦ic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda