(also eurhythmy; US also eurythmics, eurythmy)
sustantivo[treated as singular]
- A system of rhythmical physical movements to music used to teach musical understanding (especially in Steiner schools) or for therapeutic purposes, evolved by Émile Jaques-Dalcroze.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1910s, Emile Jaques-Dalcroze taught eurhythmics to the locals here; there was theatre, music and dance, too.
- Numerous sessions by outstanding presenters are sure to stimulate your thinking and revitalize your teaching, with topics ranging from composition, biofeedback, eurhythmics, chamber music and diversity.
- Her interest in Steiner led Melissa to eurythmy, the art of movement and its therapeutic and educational benefits.
Más definiciones de eurhythmicsDefinición de eurhythmics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.