- Reduction in temperature resulting from the evaporation of a liquid, which removes latent heat from the surface from which evaporation takes place. This process is employed in industrial and domestic cooling systems, and is also the physical basis of sweating.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sprinklers can effectively keep cattle below their upper critical temperature by increasing evaporative cooling and lowering ground temperature.
- The outcome is a heavily insulated, unpainted steel shed that relies on a system of evaporative cooling to meet ventilation and cooling requirements.
- To understand how to accomplish evaporative cooling with atoms, we need to first take a look at how these atoms are being held in the trap.
Más definiciones de evaporative coolingDefinición de evaporative cooling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.