- A natural salt or mineral deposit left after the evaporation of a body of water: non-marine evaporites include borax [as modifier]: evaporite depositsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Turbidite deposits and westward younging of limestones and evaporites record the development of the foreland fold and thrust belt during the Late Carboniferous Epoch.
- The Rhaetian-Lower Sinemurian shallow ramp units are composed of platform carbonates, evaporites and minor siliciclastic deposits.
- At the same time, lagoonal evaporites were deposited in the middle of the Western Carpathians; therefore an island surrounded by lagoons is hypothesized there.
Más definiciones de evaporiteDefinición de evaporite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.