- A hoofed mammal of an order which includes the ruminants, camels, pigs, and hippopotamuses. Mammals of this group have either two or four toes on each foot. Compare with odd-toed ungulate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is in these layers that fossils of odd-toed ungulates, even-toed ungulates, and primates first appear.
- Traditional morphological taxonomy groups the even-toed ungulates within the order Artiodactyla.
- Notably, however, a recent and large-scale comparative analysis concluded that countershading may aid concealment in even-toed ungulates but that it is unlikely to do so in lagomorphs.
Más definiciones de even-toed ungulateDefinición de even-toed ungulate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.