- 1A notional boundary around a black hole beyond which no light or other radiation can escape.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This causes space-time in their vicinity to be literally dragged around them in a gravitational vortex, forming a region around their event horizon called the ergosphere, in which it would be impossible to stand still.
- Something at the event horizon of this black hole was trying to escape.
- They say that once you cross the event horizon of a black hole there's no escape - but that just sounds like loser talk to me.
- 1.1A point of no return: we’re nearing the event horizon of the presidential electionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Gosh only knows how, but alcohol was consumed and the event horizon of my return to Cambridge kept receding.
- There's no threshold to reach, event horizon to cross, or moment of novelty to await.
- Probes pushed down her throat were destroyed without returning any useful information, as if there were some kind of event horizon just past whatever served her as vocal cords.
Más definiciones de event horizonDefinición de event horizon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.