A person who believes in the theories of evolution and natural selection.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Oh wait, these great scientists weren't evolutionists: they all believed in creation!
- Although evolutionists believe that feathers evolved from scales, they have very little in common.
- This is a difficulty for evolutionists since they believe that all insects share a common ancestor.
Relating to the theories of evolution and natural selection: an evolutionist model
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further, there is too much variety to be accommodated by any evolutionist theory of common descent.
- Contrary to the mass media's claims, teaching of evolutionist theory was not to be in any way forbidden, or in any way restricted.
- The categories and relations of evolutionist theory in anthropology expressed deeply held values.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are, in part, natural beings, but we alone among the animals are in some ways alienated from the natural world in which we live. Fundamentalist creationism and rigidly atheistic evolutionism are both pretty implausible.
- Leaving aside the scientific merits of intelligent design theory, it is controversial because it dares to challenge the strictly enforced, unquestioned, and narrow dogma of Darwinian evolutionism.
- Neither Intelligent Design nor theistic evolutionism, alas, is the most influential position among the evangelical rank and file, where Young Earth creationism still holds sway.
Palabras que riman con evolutionistConfucianist, devolutionist, elocutionist, revolutionist
Definición de evolutionist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda