Definición de exacerbate en inglés:
- Rising energy costs, which are a result of a growing scarcity, as well as inflation, are exacerbating the situation.
- Pilots, unhappy at the increased expectations placed on them, are exacerbating the situation by striking for improved pay and conditions.
- These issues were all being felt in our local communities, with the last three years of public housing reforms only exacerbating the situation.
Mid 17th century: from Latin exacerbat- 'made harsh', from the verb exacerbare, from ex- (expressing inducement of a state) + acerbus 'harsh, bitter'. The noun exacerbation ( late Middle English) originally meant 'provocation to anger'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is possible to misinterpret worsening of symptoms as an exacerbation of multiple sclerosis.
- Asthma exacerbations increase morbidity and mortality in patients, decrease their quality of life, and increase the cost of treatment.
- Additionally, asthma exacerbations are reduced to levels that are arguably as low as might be expected.
Palabras que riman con exacerbatestylobate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.