sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- The questioning of a witness by the party which has called that witness to give evidence, in support of the case being made. Compare with cross-examine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Affidavit evidence was used as examination-in-chief for most witnesses.
- In examination-in-chief the following questions were asked.
- The defendant cross-examined the plaintiff respecting some of the subject matter of the plaintiff's examination-in-chief and then ended her cross-examination.
Más definiciones de examination-in-chiefDefinición de examination-in-chief en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.