- 1A person whose job is to inspect something; an inspector: a police vehicle examinerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said he had not been informed of the medical examiner's homicide determination.
- Alaskan officials took the remains to Anchorage for inspection by the state medical examiner.
- An autopsy was scheduled for Wednesday, according to the city medical examiner.
- 2A person who sets and marks examinations to test people’s knowledge or proficiency: exams are marked by external examinersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You need to justify your approach - don't assume the examiners share your views.
- A written response to the report is sent to the external examiner within three months of receipt.
- Currently exam centres have to hand in coursework on paper to be "moderated" by examiners.