Intensely irritating; infuriating: they suffered a number of exasperating setbacks
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nancy could sometimes be the most exasperating of creatures.
- The determination to never speak ill can be exasperating for a reporter.
- The most profound meditation only leads to an exasperating sense of impotence.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Phillips's exasperatingly self-aware first novel, Prague, kicked off the vogue for quasi-memoirs by smart young things about life in 1990s Eastern Europe.
- The exasperatingly faint and muffled musical score contributes to its ambient soporific oddness, and it is shot throughout in the most extraordinary sepia-sunset soft focus, like a dour Russian version of Bilitis.
- John captures, accurately too, the exasperatingly casual attitude of most Meghalaya bureaucrats towards their work, as well as the dominance of women in this matrilineal Khasi society.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda