Definición de excellence en inglés:
1The quality of being outstanding or extremely good: awards for excellence a centre of academic excellence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, they must still be seen as centres of academic excellence and the source of quality graduates.
- These collaborations provide contact with expertise and academic excellence.
- The school has also won a string of awards for sporting and academic excellence.
1.1 [count noun] archaic An outstanding feature or quality.
- The problem, then, is to find some way to measure a student's potential that still leaves administrators enough leeway to ensure that campus life benefits from a rich variety of excellences and life experiences.
- A life full of ethical and intellectual excellences and activity according to those excellences does not suffice for happiness if pleasure is insufficiently present, or if too much pain is present.
- For the nurse, virtues and excellences are those habits that affirm and promote the values of human dignity, well-being, respect, health, independence, and other values central to nursing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan