Definición de excentric en inglés:
Not placed centrally or arranged symmetrically about a centre: a distinct excentric nucleus
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Less consistently, they found excentric, small nucleoli and nuclear overlap.
- The nucleus of the lymphocyte becomes larger, stains less dark and acquires a one-sided indentation and an excentric position.
- To quote Black Diamond: ‘because our asymmetrical hexagonal design allows one excentric to fit four different crack configurations, the hex has a range similar to a comparably sized SLCD, at considerably reduced weight and price.’
- Example sentences
- Bittner: ‘The outline of this species is rounded, the height greater than its breadth, the hinge-margin straight, the umbo projects little above it and lies somewhat excentrically, or almost in the middle of the hinge-margin.’
- Their excentrically located, usually kidney-shaped nucleus, which is always darker than in the fibroblasts, is a secure criterion for their identification.
Definición de excentric en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan