- Open to objection; causing disapproval or offence: his drawings are almost the only exceptionable part of his workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is good that authors should be remunerated and the least exceptionable way of remunerating them is by a monopoly, yet monopoly is an evil for the sake of the good.
- As conspiracy, it's too probable to be either exceptionable or particularly interesting.
- The word ‘weird’ seems a bit extreme, with ‘surprising’ being less exceptionable, but McKeon put the bat on the ball.
Más definiciones de exceptionableDefinición de exceptionable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.