- A portion of territory of one state completely surrounded by territory of another or others, as viewed by the home territory. Compare with enclave.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The autonomous region of Nakhichevan formed an exclave within Armenia, while a second area, that of Nagorno Karabagh, inhabited by Christian Armenians and claimed by Armenia, lay within the Republic.
- Now a Russian exclave between Poland and Lithuania, the city was formerly called Königsberg, the capital of East Prussia and was annexed by the Russians at the end of World War II.
- And the only neighbours of the Russian exclave, Poland and Lithuania, were not invited to the festivities.
Más definiciones de exclaveDefinición de exclave en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.